n e d d a | n e d d y

actions speak louder than anything so,shut d fuck up yaw ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: johor, johor

cuai / panic / blurr / mengelabah katak / hantu RIBENA mobile / ELMO-mo / shopaholic / camwhoring /aergic to bullshit/ -neddanedy

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

let's smile :)

let's smile together with me jom :)) ngeee
why? saje suka2 lah, takkan nak sedey jek duh like this :| ?
i wanna be like this :))
hahaha tah hape aku bebel neyh haa, hahahah
oh,i do love my life
i have such an great parents,best beshtee,wonderful friends :D
mom's said, start this new chapter with pure and soft heart being, lol
hahaha, insya'allah maa :D

erghh..hoyy! i missed my mom like hell duh!!
missed her sambal udang's and her bebel-ing
missed to accmpany my dad pergi tgok bola kat mamak bwh mlm2
missed my stupid lil sis with her fuckin idiot faces when im asked for help
:((((((
missed you guys :((

end of this month along balek eyh? :)